UNCAPPED - UNTHROTTLED- UNLIMITED
KCS Internet Services Provider Pakcages
KCS also creates customised packages to suite your every need!
Terms & Conditions Apply.
- KCS Internet Service Provider will be referred to as KCS ISP
- The subscriber shall be liable for all of his or her own hardware and other costs for connection to the KCS ISP services.
- KCS ISP will not be liable to the Subscriber nor to any associated party for damages, incidental or consequential, of any nature whatsoever.
- The Subscriber shall not, without the express written permission of KCS ISP resell or make available to any third party such services as they might receive from KCS ISP.
- The Subscriber must pay KCS ISP in advance for the selected service option, which payment must reach KCS ISP prior to the account expiry date. KCS ISP reserves the right to withhold access for overdue accounts, while the Subscriber shall continue to be liable for the service until the conditions of notice of termination are fulfilled. Direct debit payments may be processed up to 10 (ten) days prior to account expiry date in order to allow time to resolve any difficulties, which may arise.
- Intention to terminate this contract must be communicated in writing to KCS ISP giving one calendar months’ notice prior to the actual termination date.
- If the contract is terminated before the 12 month period, the client will be liable for the full length of the remaining term.
- KCS ISP is dependent on Fiber, Wireless Towers and cannot be held liable if/when the Fiber lines are down.
- KCS ISP isn’t liable for any lighting damage or Acts of God.
- Clients must install their own surge protectors as needed.
- If your connection is suspended, the account holder will stay liable for the service term fees. There is a R100 reconnection fee.
- Speeds cannot be guaranteed, all connections are up to speeds.
- Signal can be influenced by Interference, lighting, wind and rains, some packages might not be available in certain areas.
- KCS retains the right to cancel any service rendered at any time.
- KCS retains the right to with hold any equipment passwords to protect the KCS Network or where accounts are overdue.
- All Internet Packages are best effort except where stated differently, all connections is subject to a FUP Policy (www.kcsisp.co.za).
- All peer to peer downloads & torrents have lowest priority and may be shaped if the network is under pressure.
- This is a 12 month contract, this agreement cannot be downgraded within the term. This agreement will be renewed for another 12 months if, no notice is received before the expiry of the contract term, one calendar months’ notice.
- KCS ISP (KCS Internet Service Provider) Retains the right to increase any fees as needed at any time during the contract term.
- All equipment stays the property of KCS Internet Service Provider (Pty) Ltd until the end of the contract term, if the contract is cancelled within the term KCS ISP will remove all equipment and the installation amount will NOT be paid back to the client to redeem expenses.
- Home Broadband packages are not recommended for VOIP Services.
- All WiFi Passwords can only be changed at the Clients Premises; all WiFi Password changes are charged at R150-00 per Change.
- KCS ISP DO NOT keep any history of data used or Sites Visited.
KCS ISP CAN ALSO CREATE A CUSTOM PACKAGE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS !!!
Some areas will need a Custom Installation Depending on Area and Client Needs
Wireless Internet Uncapped
KCS ISP HAS COVERAGE IN NELSPRUIT, WHITE RIVER, ROCKY'S DRIFT, PLASTON, SPIOENKOP, BARBERTON, KAAPSEHOOP, SABIE, GRASKOP, LYDENBURG, LOWS CREEK, MALELANE, TONGA
Fair usage policy
- KCS Internet may not be used for any type of illegal activities
- Clients may not resell KCS internet without the written permission form KCS mangement.
- KCS may shape certain internet services to protect the network stability, when KCS is forced to switch over to our fail-over systems.